Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Photo Hunt 106: Thirteen (13)

Click on photo to enlarge

I believe there are 13 birds in this photo that I took. You have to look carefully.



Copyright ©2004-2008 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.


Tags:

4 comments:

sallyacious said...

Very clever. I had to enlarge the photo to find all the bird bits.

Dragonstar said...

I counted 13 - well done!

JAMIE said...

I counted 13 as well. Cute photo for the 13 theme :)
~Jamie~

anabellster said...

I found all 13! Very interesting. This captured my attention.