Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I was finally diagnosed!

First of all, my skin uglies are Granuloma Annulare. No one knows what caused GA. It is believed to be the result of a type of immune system reaction. It is not caused by an internal disease, and does not mean that you are ill. However, it may be related to other problems which one problem is Arthritis the other is Diabetes (I do not have diabetes). I've already started cortisone shots.

Secondly, I do in fact have Fibromyalgia. At least I now know what is going on and I'm glad I have some sort of resolution.

They think both of the above are related to each other. Lovely.

I would love to talk about it more, but frankly I'm worn out mentally, physically and emotionally.

0 comments: