Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wordless: Tuesday Edition



The auto link below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

10 comments:

Shesawriter said...

Beautiful sunset ... or rise. :-)

Happy WW!!

My Wordless Wednesday #7: Which Catwoman is the cat's meow?

Green Eyed Girl said...

that is very pretty!

Sandy Carlson said...

That is a beautiful sight!

dearjenn said...

Sunsets are my absolute favorite!

Gattina said...

What a beautiful sky !

jams o donnell said...

I love that sky! Happy WW

Bevson said...

Great shot! I love the trees in front of it.

Believer in Balance said...

Beautiful! It looks so much like the day and place we cut down our Christmas tree. Thanks for bringing back that nice memory.

Starrlight said...

That is a lovely picture of my favorite time of day =)

Mayogi said...

Such a beautiful sunset! I love sunsets, maybe because I seldom get to see a sunrise. *lol* I'm fast asleep at that time.

Happy WW!