Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Photo Hunt 92: Skinny

First let me say that I had a tough time finding a photo that featured anything skinny. Our dog is not fat, but he's so stocky he surely is far from skinny. Our cat, is no where near skinny, I'm definitely NOT skinny nor is my hubby (we aren't disgustingly fat either). Heck, even our fish aren't skinny.

So, I thought I'd do a unique photo for skinny and snapped a picture of a bunch of Guinea Hens walking around a friend's farm. Guinea hens have a very skinny neck especially when they extend it. I hope you find my photo hunt picture as unique as I thought it was. Take care....





Tags:

13 comments:

Cheerio said...

Good idea.

Mixednuts said...

Nice picture. Happy weekend.

shoshana said...

Unique idea indeed! This is the first I have heard of this chicken type.

Mine is up too...

Linda said...

Very unique! Great picture! Mine is up at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/prodoceo/459874

bad puppy dog said...

lovely picture, skinny legs and necks and all :)

napaboaniya said...

I've never seen or heard of Guinea Hens, thanks for the introduction :) It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle

Hootin' Anni said...

My first thought was "Mmmmmmmm, good eatin'" Excellent photo. Skinny WAS difficult to find.


My skinny photo is published now, would you care to visit with me? I'd love to have you drop by!!

A. said...

Lovely! I used a photo of a ceramic gunea hen when the theme was tiny - because of the tiny head!

2cents said...

great catched, thanks for sharing.

Mine is up at 2Cents Worth and
4SeasonsOfMyLife
. Hope you can all visit me too. Happy Photo Hunting.

london blogger said...

This was a unique approach to the skinny theme on the photo hunt. Personally I can't use my dog either, she is too fat. My daughter's cat is skinny, but you can't tell she has so much hair.
Nice pic though!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yes, this was a unique take on skinny this week (so far), and a good shot too.

Have a great week!

Mec said...

lolz... they sure have skinny necks... and also fat bodies :D

Katney said...

I've been surprised at the variety of skinny photos this week. This is a nice one.