Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday morning question


What is your screen name? How did you choose it? What does it mean to you?

Screen name is: ErnhrtFanAlwys3

It means: Earnhardt Fan Always 3 (the number 3 was the car Dale Sr. drove when he was alive).

I've had this screen name for 7 or 8 years now. I chose it because I am and will always be a Dale Earnhardt Sr. fan. I miss him a lot. In my opinion, he made NASCAR what it is today.

2 comments:

fisherkristina said...

Yes, he was absolutely great, wasn't he, and he did make NASCAR what it is today. I remember hearing a little about him. What do you think about his son? I don't follow NASCAR (sorry), but I do remember his son following in his dad's footsteps. Is his son any good? Does he still race? Sorry for the ignorant questions, LOL!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Antonette said...

No apologies necessary. Dale Jr. is doing well. He just joined a new team that will only make his racing career better.

If you want to know more Krissy feel free to visit my NASCAR blog: http://ernhrtfanalwys3.blogspot.com