Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 21, 2008

Just wondering...

Does every man have the "hurt a woman's feelings" gene? I am beginning to think that there is such a gene. Not only has my hubby done a very good job at hurting my feelings lately, but so has a male friend of mine.

And people wonder why I do not trust anyone.

I think I now understand why some women decide to be with another woman instead of a man. I'm not to that point...yet.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Now if you'll forgive me, I have to go and take all the knives out of my back and heart (if you catch my drift).

Pfft.

1 comments:

Astaryth said...

::sigh:: And they do it without even thinking about it or noticing that they have done it. Then they want to know "What's wrong?" Men... Can't live with them, can't shoot them.