Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 21, 2008

JLand Photo Shoot #126

Our subject this week is: Black and White

Want to join in on the fun? Go to Krissy's journal here.

Here's mine (you can view photo in full size by clicking on it):


In this photo, there are two and maybe three things that are black and white: Our cat Jasmine and my sweater. And if you really want to, you can count my face as white and my hair as black, although technically, my hair is dark brown.

I hope you liked my choice for the J-Land Photo Shoot.

Tags:

6 comments:

betty said...

very nice picture!

Martha said...

Beautiful :-)
Martha ~ http://journals.aol.com/lifes2odd/perception/

Anonymous said...

Very Nice shot.

Julie

ma24179 said...

Love your entry for black and white. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Aw....Jasmine is so cute.
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/my-photo-lounge/entries/2008/01/23/j-land-photo-shoot-126-with-krissy/1815

gina said...

what a pretty cat! perfect for this challenge. :)