Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wordless - Tues. Edition



The auto link below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

11 comments:

jams o donnell said...

THat's a beautiful ornament. Happy WW

Antonette said...

Geez you're quick! I just posted my ww entry!

Hey, thanks for the compliment! Happy ww to you too!

maggie said...

That ornament is beautiful
Is it homemade?


maggie at http://maggie.coffeeshopmafia.com

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I love the ornament, the snowman and the snowflakes. Have a great WW. :)

ValleyGirl said...

That's a great close-up of a Christmas ornament. So far, I've been unsuccessful getting a nice one from my tree.

Shesawriter said...

That's a cute one. :-)

My Wordless Wednesday

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I like the way that blue color. Beautiful christmas ball.

Sandy Carlson said...

I thought it was a globe at first! So much for my aging eyes. That's very beautiful.

Lori said...

Yep, Christmas is almost here. Beautiful ornament:) Happy WW.

sandierpastures said...

My favorite color is blue and I think this is very beautiful!
http://theparentingdiaries.com

Believer in Balance said...

I like the reflection of the windows in the ornament.