Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 31, 2007

Not exactly wordless

...and way early on the ww. My days are all screwed up and figured I'd get the last of the Christmas pics in before 2008.

Every time I drove by these two houses I didn't have my camera with me. My cell phone has a camera, but I wasn't happy with the snapshots. I took my camera with me Saturday night and snapped away. So, for your viewing pleasure here are two houses totally decked out with Christmas lights. The first three pics are of the same house. It is absolutely incredible. I wonder what the electric bill will be for this house?

Feel free to click on each photo for a larger view.






Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

1 comments:

AscenderRisesAbove said...

those are allwonderful photos; they looked somewhat familiar - but i see you are from jersey so that can't be!