Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wordless - Tues. Edition



The auto link below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

12 comments:

Antonette said...

All photos on this blog enlarge when you click on them, so feel free to see a more up close view of the duck.

ellen b said...

Your duck is great and I love your warning to people who are so rude about trying to get us to come to their sites without being a true WW! That annoys me,too. Have a wonderful thanksgiving...

Liza said...

Great shot! Thanks for sharing. Happy WW!

tegdirb92 said...

wonderful capture!! Have a great Wednesday.

Sandy Carlson said...

This looks like a very comfy position, though I know I'd do some damage if I tried it myself! What beautiful color.

God bless.

Jenn in Holland said...

I love thier bright heads. And he looks so cozy all tucked in like that!

pips said...

Happy WW and have a nice day. ;-)

Carly B said...

Nice shot. Birds make great subjects...when they sit still and cooperate!

Deb said...

Nice! I just posted my Wednesday! I am looking forward the Holiday! Hope you have a great one!

pelfy said...

Ouh.. He is so shy (=

Believer in Balance said...

I love the green.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

He looks so comfy!! Makes me want to take a nap! LOL