Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Photo Shoot: Mood Lighting

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Make a moody picture. By which you can use mood lighting of some sort, or possibly arty black-and-white, or whatever you need to in order to give the shot that certain moodiness. It's hard to describe, but you'll know it when you see it, I'm sure. Want to play along? Go to John's journal here.

I don't have anything that sets the mood. I suppose candlelight would do it, however that's not something unique and everyone knows what mood candlelight gives off.

I decided to go with something very different. I decided to let nature provide the mood lighting and you can decide what mood nature is giving off. I'm keeping my opinion to myself this time.

Here's mine:

3 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I like the way the lightning is "interrupted by the cloud, and the treetop points to it. Lightning shots are tough to get. congrats on a good one!

Stacey said...

Nature is pissed.

Antonette said...

I think it came out of that little cloud. I am not quite sure. All I know is that it was very close and I don't know how in the world I got such a clear shot. You can see the corner of our porch in the photo.

I love thunderstorms but that scared the bejeezus out of me.