Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wordless



The auto link below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.
Tags:

10 comments:

Antonette said...

To see the photo better, just click on the pic and it will enlarge.

tegdirb92 said...

wow, great minds think alike--I did an aquarium photo for WW this week also. Have a great Wednesday.

Sandy Carlson said...

Looks like a great place to be a fish.

Starrlight said...

That is a great shot. I miss my fish!

ellen b said...

I'm glad I clicked. Those are some cool looking fish...

Believer in Balance said...

Great shot!

Nita said...

Nice photo! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me :) Have a great Wednesday!

gwapasila said...

gorgeous shot,mine is up at The Four Seasons Of My Life hope you visit me too.

Hoto said...

very nice pic. i like the colours.

wildcatsthree said...

Beautiful underwater shot-the colors are just spectacular!