Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 10, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Get Mugged

Get ready to rummage through your cupboards for this week's Photo Shoot:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of one or more interesting coffee mugs you might have. Because it's my experience that people have coffee mugs with interesting stories behind them. At least, I do.

Want to join in on the fun? Go to John's blog here.

Here's mine:




The first three pics are of the same mug. This mug is hand-painted. The graphic wraps around the entire mug so I had to show you all of it.

Both mugs, which were gifts, mean an awful lot to me. If you are any kind of NASCAR fan, you will understand right away. If you aren't a NASCAR fan, you'll just have to take my word for it.

1 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

I am not much of a fan, but I still understand :)