Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wordless



The auto link below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.
Tags:

20 comments:

mousey said...

i love it very romatic!

happy ww!

Nap Warden said...

I like the pic. I think it's a little haunting!

Sue said...

Great photo! I agree it is hauntingly romantic .. :) Happy WW

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Love the picture.

Have a Happy Wednesday

tegdirb92 said...

what a gorgeous shot. I just want to howl at the moon!

ellen b said...

Very cool shot!

Betriska said...

Oh. Oh. Oh. Warm summer nights?
Fab shot!

Hootin'Anni said...

Pretty!! I read just today that the full moon tonight is the "Harvest Moon" ---a very rare happening. It usually shines a Harvest Moon in October.

Patois said...

I can never get decent shots like this. I envy you.

Antonette said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

What a beautiful shot. I love it. Have a great WW. :)

Kelly said...

Great shot! Love the perspective. happy WW!

Imma (Alice) at I Was Born2Cree8 said...

This is a beautiful shot. Well done.

Have a great week.

Reba said...

Arrooooooooooooooh... Oops, got carried away and howled at the moon. Happy Woofless Wednesday!

Yen said...

WOW! Beautiful shot!!! Happy WW!

ZJ said...

Oh wow... love this photo! It's so romantic. I really love sky shots!! Happy WW!

The Foo said...

great picture shot! happy ww!

Believer in Balance said...

Stunning picture!

Babeth said...

Wonderful tribute to the moon.
Happy WW !

ZAM said...

Life's simple pleasures. Moon watching, capturing it on film- er, stick, laughing... It's good to be alive. Thanks GOD.