Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Wordless



The auto link below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.
Tags:

9 comments:

Gattina said...

A tree meeting ? Nice shot !

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's a great big tree and I can see a bird.

Shama-Lama Mama said...

That looks like a parrot! I miss living back east and having all that diverse wildlife in my backyard.

Antonette said...

It's a huge woodpecker. It's about a foot long. I know it's hard to see.

amy said...

thats a very cool picture..!!!

Glennia said...

I love photos with light coming through trees...and that is one gigantic woodpecker!

Starrlight said...

Cool! Camo animals =)

Jeremy said...

I get one of those crazy birds that has decided my 80 foot TV tower in the backyard is going to make a nice tree. There is a good reason their heads are hollow because he spends most of the morning banging on that stupid metal antenna rack and the only one who gets a headache is me. Happy WW

Laane said...

What a beautiful photo.