Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 07, 2007

Weekend Assignment #182: You're an Animal

Weekend Assignment #182: Compare yourself to the animal whose best-known traits are most like your own personality. Note this isn't "what animal would you like to be?" but is instead "what animal is most like you?"

Well I did several quizzes and memes and most came out as Cat, but one came out as wolf. Both animals have similar traits, but I guess I will have to go with the cat.

I like to be by myself. I am mysterious. Rather independent. I am laid back. I enjoy being secluded. I can be quite cunning when I want to be. And I am strong-willed, stubborn. Meow!


Which Animal Are You?
Your Result: Cat

Cats are curious and agile, as well as highly independent. They also have a distinct mischievous side and can get themselves into trouble. You embody these characteristics.

Bear
Snake
Dog
Duck
Hawk
Mouse
Horse
Which Animal Are You?






What Is Your Animal Personality?

0 comments: