Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 10, 2007

MTV's VMA

I really do not particularly care for MTV and its award shows, however I watched it because I wanted to see Rhianna, Nelly F, Timberland and Lincoln Park.

First thing my hubby and I had to sit thru was Brittany. Ewwww. Granted she had two kids and is still thinner than I, but geesh she looked awful. She didn't dance much and her lip syncing was painfully obvious. Joey and I cringed thru the entire song.

After the show, I went online and saw this:

TMZ has learned that the Las Vegas Police Department is on the hunt for Kid Rock after he allegedly "clocked" Tommy Lee at the MTV VMAs in Las Vegas Sunday night.

This apparently was over Pamela "I screw everyone" Anderson. ::eyeroll::

How ridiculous.

0 comments: