Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 16, 2007

70 Things

That's right 70 THINGS!


1. DO YOU SNORE? Yep I do. Damn Allergies

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER? Both, but a fighter only when I NEED to be.

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Dying young

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC? I liked them a lot, but I wasn't a maniac.

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV? I can't stand it. It's one of the more ridiculous crap on TV these days.

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? No

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY? Define cute...I was 10LB 4 oz when I was born...that's not cute, that's freakin big. However, I was a beautiful big baby. Then, I grew up. What happened?

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU? If hubby keeps it up it will be!

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? Black

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? That's a scary thought.

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? No and I don't plan on doing it.

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS? Of course I do who doesn't? But I can't tell you what they are, because it's a secret and possibly TOS'able LOL;)

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? A Nice Island in the Caribbean will do just fine.

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY? Nope

15. CAN YOU SWIM? Like a fish

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"? What the heck is that?

17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE? Yes I sure do, but evidently most do not.

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? I can say it not sing it.

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE? Numerous times

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD? Technically yes. I am the only child from my mother's second marriage. I have two half brothers and one half sister.

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER? Doesn't matter to me.

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? I don't care for Trophy Hunting (Mounting the heads on the walls and such). If you eat what you hunt, it's alright I guess. I'm not too keen on the whole ordeal.

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? I am married.

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? Penicillin and my husband

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"? This afternoon to my best friend.

28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE? Nope

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS? I believe I did cry at one or two weddings.

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Sunnyside up, in an omelet and poached (eggs benedict)

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB? There are plenty of dumb people in this world and not all of them are blondes...

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? In the Abyss

33. WHAT TIME IS IT? 1:00 AM

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? I have many

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING? It's working it's way to that definition.

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? Oh wow, a car? Let me think. Everyone including myself has a truck or SUV so it's been a very long time.

37.DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? Bath

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL? No

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED? YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? No.

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Expensive handbags, Walmart, French Vanilla Cappuccino, cigarettes, Kisses, Hugs, Pogo.com, Blogging, Nascar, Thunderstorms, severe weather in general... the list goes on

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? Creamy

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK? Yes

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? many times and once in a life line helicopter

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? Soon to be Twice

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? It is for me

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER? No, I used to be

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Blue, however they do change with my mood and color of my clothing

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE? NOPE

51. WHOSE IS BETTER? Those who have an income in the millions.

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC? At times ;)

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"? No

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? Piano and flute but it's been a long time since I played either one.

55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY? From my hubby's wallet.

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD? Never tried and don't plan on it either

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? Yep

58. DO YOU SNORT WHEN U LAUGH? I have LOL

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? No, but it's fun to watch

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND? Yes :)

61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? Yes I do

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? Heck no

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES? I make some, for sure ... I am HUMAN after all

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY? It is tonight. It's in the 40's!

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chinese Food

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH? All the time.

67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED? Uh huh indeed I have

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? Basically ALL of them because they get played too many times! I do enjoy the Aflac commercials though.

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? Nope

70. FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT? No particular one comes to mind.

0 comments: