Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm Home/Wordless



The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

10 comments:

Suprina said...

What a gorgeous picture.
Happy WW!

tegdirb92 said...

looks like the bird is afraid to get its feet wet. great shot!!

Sandy Carlson said...

This is really wonderful. Great composition. I want to be that bird. Relief on a hot day!

The Tour Marm said...

Is that a sandpiper?

Lovely beach scene.

Antonette said...

I believe it is a sandpiper.

Photo was taken on Ormond Beach in Florida last week while I was visiting my parents. Ormond Beach is right next to Daytona Beach.

Karen C. said...

Oh that's a lovely shot. Great capture!

amy said...

Id love to visit there!

Carey said...

I want to go to the beach. Great shot.

Write From Karen said...

The little guy is saying, "What. I'm just walking. Stop staring at me." lol

Irishcoda said...

I love ocean pictures! :) Oooh and you have kitties too!