Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 30, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Juxtaposition

Before I get to my photo shoot, I want to let everyone know that this will be my last post for a week. I'll be back from my trip to Florida late on August 6th, so until then, please talk amongst yourselves and take care.

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of things that are juxtaposed in interesting ways. "Juxtapose" means "To place side by side, especially for comparison or contrast," in case you hadn't run up against the word very much (it's one of those Scrabble words). Basically, if two things you see next or near to each other make an interesting picture, or seem to comment on each other in an interesting or ironic fashion, you're good to go.

Here's mine:

I hope I did this photo shoot right. I guess you would say the clouds are ying and yang...total color opposites of each other.

Want to play along? Go to John's blog here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh love it! Perfect :)
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

Karen Funk Blocher said...

That's really cool - especially with the bird diving between them.

Nancy said...

I like that a lot!! And I think it's just right...

Nancy : )

Antonette said...

Thank you all for such wonderful comments.