Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wordless


The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

17 comments:

Addie said...

Beautiful flower!!!! Thanks for sharing.

How about stopping by my WW - WEATHER WARNING!!! Bring some friends along!!!

Tricotine said...

Great shot! Happy WW! :-)

impworks said...

Beautiful shot

tegdirb92 said...

wow, how did you get so close? Beautiful!!

Comedy + said...

He's a big one isn't he. Zoom lense? Really great shot. Have a great WW. :)

CableGirl said...

beautiful.
Happy WW.

EHT said...

I don't want that bug landing on me.

Aldon Hynes said...

That is a great shot, but I agree with eht. I'd rather see the bug on the flower than on me.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Awesome! Mine is up too.

Sandy Carlson said...

The wings on this guy fascinate me. I picked up a dragon fly on a branch the other day and couldn't get my eyes off of the wings. What a wonder you have captured here!

JennieBoo said...

The colors are lovely. A great contrast!

Thank you for sharing.

Happy WW!

Antonette said...

Not much of a zoom. I pretty much stood right next to it. I'm not quite sure what it is. It looks like a cross between a bee and a butterfly.

Pam said...

Terrific shot!


Happy Wordless Wednesday
Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Lori said...

Yuck to the bug but the pink in that flower is awesome!! Happy WW.

Sabrina said...

The flower is so pretty. Love the pink. The bug looks like a biting horsefly to me, at first glance. I hate those.

Jen said...

absolutely lovely

Antonette said...

No it's not a horsefly. I believe it's in the bee family.

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog!!!