Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: You Look Terrible!

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show off a truly bad picture of yourself. One that's so bad it's not actually embarrassing, just, you know, inexplicably unrepresentative. If you would like, post a contrasting good picture, so people know what you really look like.

This is the awful, awful picture of myself I took over the weekend:

Glasses, no make-up and the photo is blurry too. Get ready cause it'll scare the hell out of you:

and this (photo below) is what I normally look like most of the time(hopefully):



Want to join in on the photo shoot fun? Go to John's blog here.

3 comments:

MariesImages said...

You brave soul! I would never entry this challenge, Bad enough I cannot photograph well to begin with but no will see me without makeup....Ü
Wonderful shots....love what you did with your Journal. Very pretty & festive, perfect for summer.
I just love visiting your journal, you always change the background, tastefully done~
Marie
PS....you photograph well!
You have such gorgeous eyes!

Antonette said...

Thank you! I figured I'd probably chase a bunch of visitors away with that first photo. UGLY!

Starrlight said...

You are one brave woman!