Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wordless Wednesday


The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

12 comments:

Antonette said...

They do not belong to me, but I did have horses years ago. This photo was taken at a horse farm down the road from me.

MorningSong said...

Beautiful picture. I found you via the WW blogroll. Have a blessed day!

mama k said...

cute horsies!
BTW, I'm a Jersey girl too.

Happy WW!

vlado&toni said...

Gorgeous horses.. really beautiful...

ExerciseToday! said...

I love horses...The black ones look strong, the white ones look soft, and the brown ones look nice...

TFS...

Alison said...

They're lovely horses.

Btw, I found it hard to read your page and find the comments box, the grey text was hidden by your background.

amy said...

This is awesome...taken in the morning?

whenn said...

Jo, it was difficult finding your comments thingy! :) I'm slightly blind:)
Beautiful horses!
Happy WW

PS - Love Dancing with the stars too! :)

Jenn in Holland said...

That is just a lovely spring sight.

Starrlight said...

Pretty pic and right at derby time =)

Jarid & Caydon's Wishlist said...

Aww it is beautiful

Antonette said...

Alison and Whenn: I don't have a gray bg. It's a purple/pink bg. Hmmm, I'm a bit confused now.

Amy: The photo was taken around 3pm.

Thank you all for your nice comments.