Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Wordless Wednesday


The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.


Tags:

15 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

Beautiful lilacs. I bet they smell WONDERFUL!!

jdoriot said...

My neighbor used to have a lilac but it was cut down a few weeks ago...I'm going to miss the smell...your photo is just lovely!

Healthy Nadine said...

Very very beautiful...love flowers!

Rose said...

I just love lilacs. Beautiful pic!

Ingrid said...

the flowers are in bloom!! pretty amazing!!!

Jenn in Holland said...

I love lilacs! My neighbors on both sides have trees in bloom right now. Heaven.

Dragonheart said...

Beautiful! :) I can almost smell them from here. Gorgeous!

DariDonovan said...

I love lilac, there is a floral photo show at my blog I posted last week, stop by and take a peek!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Lilacs are my favorite! Great photo! Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.
Angel Mama ( Pearls of Wisdom)

Patois said...

Oh, I wish there were lilacs here right now. Beautiful.

Melanie said...

Beautiful! Ours have not started blooming yet, hopefully soon. I just love the smell.

homemom3 said...

Lovely flowers. :) I finally got a rose bud to appear on one of my plants...thought everything was dead this year.

kaliblue said...

Beautiful. I bet you have tons of pretty butterflies:-)
Have a great day!

Starrlight said...

One of my top 5 flowers! I had a huge bush outside my bedroom window growing up. I miss their scent.

Chris said...

Love your template. Very individual and great header photo. Here via blogexplosion.