Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wordless Wednesday



The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.


Tags:

15 comments:

Antonette said...

Pretty good t-storms are moving in the area so I wanted to get my ww done early.

If you look carefully at the top photo you will see that it's a double rainbow. This was taken outside of my house on Sunday.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's a great beautiful rainbow. It has been some time I've seen one.
Mine is up too.

Michelle said...

The storms I could do without, but the rainbows are so beautiful! Great picture. Mine's up!

tegdirb92 said...

my WW is a rainbow too :)

amy said...

Glad you were able to get a shot of rainbow


Im inviting all WWers and anyone else to join the scavenger hunt we started today on my blog. We are having a a great time and we have over 80 people playing!! and we have some cool prizes! It just started so there is plenty of time to sign up. Hope you will join us!!!

maiylah said...

so beautiful!!

Happy WW

FelineFrisky said...

Inspiring rainbow. What a lovely sign of Spring. Thanks much for the photo. D :)

Stacie said...

Oh, rainbows are so nice.

Simone ( I will exercise for comments) said...

Great picture

Write From Karen said...

How cool. This reminds me of those huge photographs people take and then cut up into sections, frame and hang on the wall.

Danielle said...

Very nice photograph.

Happy WW

Be well and enjoy the day.

Starrlight said...

Lovely pic! Happy WW =)

Green Eyed Girl said...

I love rainbows!!

Janne said...

Very pretty!

Patois said...

I wish we had more rainbows around these here parts. Of course, with drought now on some people's minds, I guess any rain -- with or without a rainbow -- would suffice. Nice shots!