Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

An Early Wordless Wednesday


The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at
http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/ the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

Tags:

21 comments:

jams o donnell said...

nice hanging baskets. Happy WW

Alison said...

Very pretty. We have a gorgeous red one blooming in my office at the moment.

tegdirb92 said...

beautiful!!

Jarid & Caydon's Wishlist said...

My mom use to have those. They are beautiful. Surely brings back memories.

Donna said...

Is that your place? I can almost smell the geraniums (not a pleasant smell, but it takes me back).

Jenn in Holland said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Cats ~ Goats ~ Quotes said...

How pretty! Reminds me of a favorite quote: 'Stick a geranium in your hat and be happy' :)
Love you horse and Kitty-Cat photos!!
Happy WW

JennieBoo said...

Geraniums...my favorite. And such a pretty pink color.

Thanks for sharing!

Happy WW! See ya next week.....

Comedy + said...

The flowers are beautiful, but I want that porch. That porch is awesome. I can see myself there. Happy WW. :)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Beautiful hanging flowers. Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Lovely flowers and porch.
Mine is up now.

Lavender said...

Ah- there is nothing better than Spring in the Northern Hemisphere - lovely shot of a perfect spot to sip iced tea this summer - Happy WW I played too!

Starrlight said...

Pretty!! Happy WW =)

Patois said...

You've got way more talent than me when it comes to growing anything. Well, perhaps I can grow poison oak better than you!

Michelle said...

Beautiful geraniums! My mom always had these growing in her garden!

Dirkey said...

so inviting!

Kelly said...

I love spring and country porches. Very nice.

mama k said...

So pretty!

(I'm in Jersey too!)

Happy WW!

vlado&toni said...

is this your porch? wow, sure would love to sit on one and drink lemonade too:) love your flowers too

Ali said...

Very pretty!

Antonette said...

Yes, it is my little ol' porch. Glad you all liked it.