Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wordless Wednesday


The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!


Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.


Tags:

15 comments:

Antonette said...

From Gatorland: I totally forgot what kind of snakes these two are. I'll ask my hubby tomorrow.

maiylah said...

have to admit, they scare me. ;)

Michelle said...

My kids have an uncanny fasination with snakes . . .so on their account I will dub this "cool!" and wish you a Happy WW!

jenn in holland said...

I can appreciate the cool factor in that shot. I don't mind snakes so much...

Write From Karen said...

Okay, not a big fan of snakes, but I have to say, he's almost pretty.

Almost. *grin*

Holly Schwendiman said...

Oh I am so NOT a snake person, but the colors are cool!

Hugs,
Holly

Stacie said...

Cool shot. I guess I am the exception because I like snakes.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Oh don't like snakes but like your blog ...
Thanks for sharing happy WW!

Angel Mama ():)

Donna said...

Gives me the creeps. And I'm a country girl, too!

Rayne said...

I like the expression on the yellow one's face.

Starrlight said...

The yellow one is really cool

Jarid & Caydon's Wishlist said...

Now I know for sure that tonight I am going to have nightmares. Snakes are so not for me, but it is a lovely picture.

jams o donnell said...

I cant say I am a big fan of snakes but that is one beautiful creature!

Charles said...

That snake looks cute, in its creepy snaky sort of way. LOL

Grandparents Corner said...

Ewww skeers me. From Texas and I'm sure there are plenty here, but hope I never see one. I can't even handle a mouse. LOL

Enjoyed reading your blog today. Have a great week!