Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

(I usually post ww on a Wednesday when I'm supposed to, however I am so tired and going to bed early. Thus ww is being posted late Tuesday night)


The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!



Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.



Tags:

17 comments:

Antonette said...

This is a real croc. I took this photo when we visited Gatorland last month.

Raggedy said...

Phew!
I am glad you left a note that you were visiting Gatorland. I am glad that you were not out for a walk and saw something of the likes of him. I hope you were very far away he looks mean.
Great Picture!
Happy WW!

Rose said...

He does not look too friendly, but then against they are not friendly. lol

jenn in holland said...

Wow. I think that is NOT one of my favorite creatures on Earth. But what a fun shot!
Enjoy the day.

Donna said...

I don't want to meet up with that guy. By the way, I almost always post WW on Tuesday evening.

Jessica said...

Great picture!! It's like he's waiting on food to walk by :) Happy WW, mine's up!

Write From Karen said...

That totally creeps me out. There is something so ... menacing about crocs. I would most definitely not be walking on that beach. lol

Lene said...

Wow that is a scary site!

Gene Bach said...

Don't get too close to that puppy!

Comedy + said...

Great shot, from a distance would be good. Happy WW :)

Holly Schwendiman said...

I can't believe you got that close! I'm a pansy - wouldn't go near one. ;)

Hugs,
Holly

Tricotine said...

WOAH!!! Big teeth there!!! LOL
Happy WW! :-)

Denise Patrick said...

I'm glad you explained, otherwise I was hoping that you were running for the hills after you took that shot.

Edward Wolf said...

Reminds me a lot of my ex-mother-in-law.

Michelle said...

WHOA!
Happy WW!

Antonette said...

Edward - OMG LOL!!!!!

Mr. Fabulous said...

He looks happy...

I love Gatorland!