Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wordless Wednesday



The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!



Copyright ©2004-2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivative use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.



Tags:

18 comments:

Antonette said...

This is taken off the multi level outside deck of the River grille restaurant in Florida.

We can't wait to go back there again next year.

Rose DesRochers said...

The first thing that I thought of when I saw this was that some people need to jump off it. lol

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I'm imagining myself sitting down there with my feet hanging down and just trying to brush away all the stresses.
Mine's up too.

The Freelance Cynic said...

So beautiful..

Dragonheart said...

Beautiful and peaceful!

Danielle said...

I can picture myself there so much.
Happy WW and enjoy the day.

letha said...

Until I read your comment about where you took the photo from I was thinking how serene it looked and must be, not saying that it's not of course.

Write From Karen said...

That pier looks too inviting NOT to jump off. lol

Hope you make it back soon!

Angela Giles Klocke said...

Seems peaceful...

Antonette said...

You do not want to jump in there. There are gators in there.

Ciar Cullen said...

Calming pic. Ah, I'm in Jersey too, although not born here. Waiting for the real spring to kick in...

maiylah said...

looks real serene ...
lovely view!

jenn in holland said...

gorgeous shot. I would like to go there too!

Kay said...

Very nice and very calm. A place I would love to relax and think.

Comedy + said...

All we need is a boat, fishing pole and lunch. Great spring shot.

Michelle said...

how peaceful!
Happy WW

YellowRose said...

Looks so serene, makes me want to grab a chair and a good book!

Great photo, Happy WW!

YellowRose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.