Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Weekend Assignment #161: The Longest Trip

Weekend Assignment #161: What's the longest amount of time you've been away from home on a trip? By "trip" I mean things like a journey taken for pleasure (a vacation, cruise) or for business (business training, conventions, workshops, facilities tours) and things of that nature. Things that I would not classify as a "trip" for this assignment would be something like a military assignment or a long-term work posting, or going away for college. All of those will certainly keep you from home for a while, but they're of a different nature than when you're living out of a suitcase (or backpack, or whatever).

Just about 2 weeks in the sunshine state! I'm sure you can guess what city we were in by viewing the photo! LOL!



Extra Credit: What's the furthest you've been away from home?
I would have to say California. I've been all over the U.S. and I've been to Sanibel Island. But I have to tell ya, New Jersey is a long way from California! I was only 6yrs old, but I remember it very well.

Wanna join in the fun? Just go to John's blog by clicking here.

2 comments:

colleen m said...

Daytona of course!!! that is still Kevin Harvick's car? Looks so different from the last time I saw it.

Antonette said...

GM Goodwrench is no longer the major sponsor for the 29 car. Shell is now the major sponsor and GM Goodwrench is an associate sponsor.