Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday Six



1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #90 from Remo: In the event of a disaster or act of disorder, are you currently prepared to remain self-sufficient for a day, a week, or a month until measures could be taken to restore order and services? My Answer: Food: yes, for a couple of weeks. Electricity: Not at all.

2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #91 from Frida: Feng shui: Totally serious, totally crapola, or just another cool way to get redecorating ideas? My Answer: I really don't know. I haven't really looked into the whole feng shui thing to give a educated answer.

3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #92 from Call Me Betty: Do you feel comfortable being yourself in public or do you feel you have to hide certain aspects of your personality? My Answer: I am myself at all times.

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #93 from Wil: Name your favorite flower to appear in the Spring around you? My Answer: My lilac Bush

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #94 from Cat.: From this list, are there any places you would never travel. My answer: the link doesn't work so I couldn't answer this question.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #95 from Kathy: Who is your favorite [motion picture] director? My answer: Steven Spielberg hands down

0 comments: