Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 05, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Rings

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show off a ring that has some special meaning to you. Wedding bands are an obvious example, but if you have other rings that have a story behind them, that's good too.

Here's mine:

Of course there is my engagement ring along with the wedding band. I don't have to tell you why those mean so much to me. The other rings mean a lot to me also. Each ring is from my husband. He is so thoughtful and always seems to pick out the most beautiful rings. Diamonds are my friend, but my husband is my best friend (on the days I don't want to strangle him LOL).

Left hand (the ring on my pointer finger is supposed to be on my thumb, but I had a hard time getting a decent picture of my entire hand).


Right hand


Wanna play along? Go to John Scalzi's blog here.

1 comments:

Laura said...

thanks antoinette!
we both have some pretty amazing guys with exquisite taste....after all, they chose us!
your rings are gorgeous.