Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wordless Wednesday


The autolink below is for those who are participating in Wordless Wednesday only. Please do not add your blog if you are not participating. That's just rude. My blog is not a billboard. Thank You!



Copyright ©2003- 2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivitive use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator,or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.



Tags:

14 comments:

Antonette said...

I took this photo while visiting my parents house in Ormond Beach, Fla two weeks ago.

Comedy + said...

Spring...the promise of life and love. Great shot.

Joyful Days said...

Hibiscus?? Very pretty. Not quite warm enough for them yet...I am waiting!

Kuanyin said...

This is the kind of flower you would see growing in my yard in Maui!

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

that's a lovely hibuscus... it's found a lot here in India and in a variety of colours... from blood red, maroon to pink to peach to white ....

Donna said...

Such color! It's beautiful.

Mike Thomas said...

That is such a nice picture. Love the colour.

DebD said...

Lovely photo. Beautiful flower. Happy WW.

Deb on the Run

Beckie said...

Beautiful picture. I love those flowers - hibiscus - right? Mine is up too on My Photo Blog.

Dragonheart said...

Beautiful! A gorgeous flower in a lovely colour. :)

colleen m said...

Beautiful!!!!

letha said...

That's very pretty, I love these flowers, almost bought some for my garden only I thought they wouldn't do too well.

Marcia said...

Hibiscus are one of the few things I miss about FL. I saw one at a nursery out here, but I can't imagine it growing for long. I like the angle of your picture

Richard said...

It's a beautiful flower, quite rare in England.