Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday Six


1. How often do you clip coupons from the newspaper or mail inserts?

My Answer: Not often enough, I really need to start doing that again.

2. You buy something that contains a mail-in rebate: how likely are you to take the time to fill out and mail the application (with appropriate receipts) to actually get the rebate mailed to you?

My Answer: I don't do it and I should.

3. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?

My Answer: If this is counting visas and store cards - two with zero and two almost to a zero balance and two that are no where near a zero balance.

4. Take the quiz: Are you good with money?

My Answer:
You Are Okay With Money

You're about average with money, which means you probably don't have a lot of it.
Your instincts tell you to stay out of debt and spend wisely...
But you don't always listen to your instincts!
With a little more effort, you could have a nice little nest egg. You just have to control your spending.


5. What is the most expensive thing you purchased in the last week?

My Answer: 15,000 mile service on my Explorer ($210.00)

6. On a scale of one to ten, with ten meaning that it was something you needed badly and urgently, how much did you really need this particular item?

My Answer: A ten: We are driving to Florida next weekend, so the service performed was needed badly.

Wanna play along? Go to Patrick's Weekender here.

0 comments: