Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Music Meme

Guess who tagged me? Amy from Sugar, spice and everything nice

For this meme , you list seven songs or CDs that you have listened to lately and then tag seven people.

I listen to a wide variety of music, so this should be interesting:

1. It's Not Over - Chris Daughtry

2. Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These - Eurythmics

3. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani

4. Tell Me - Diddy

5. Do you really want to hurt me - Culture Club

6. Smack That - Akon

7. My Love - Justin Timberlake

Now it's your turn. I don't have specific people to tag, so feel free to play along if you'd like.

1 comments:

Michael K. Willis said...

I haven't been tagged but I wanna anyway :-)

1) Smile - Lily Allen
2) Rehab - Amy Winehouse
3) Why Worry - Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris
4) Movin' On - Elliott Yamin
5) Finally Made Me Happy - Macy Gray
6) Gee Whiz - Bernadette Peters
7) Home - Daughtry