Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Photo Shoot: Working Outside

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of people working outside. Because now the weather's right for it (mostly). If you have a photo in your archives of people working outside, that works too.

Here's mine:

Taken: 3/2007 at Gatorland in Florida. This is a different version of working outside. This picture is of a Gatorland Park staff giving a up close view of a very large boa to park visitors. He answered many questions as well as provided important information on snakes.

Wanna play along? Go to John Scalzi's blog here.

Copyright ©2003- 2007 Jottings From Jersey© All Right’s reserved Ernhrtfanalwys3.

This Feed is for personal non-commercial, non - derivitive use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator,or at http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

6 comments:

Satin Jenni said...

Hi..I actually clicked your banner on Blog Explosion..Go figure huh?
Ok before you dismiss me as some crazy Internet nut...I had to click..you had a lavender background... :)
read my journal and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Don't worry I'm sane..just suffering from gender dysphoria...
I hope you'll interact with me...take care

Antonette said...

Glad you stopped in to take a look at my blog. I hope you will come back soon.

colleen m said...

Did you pet the boa? ::::shudder::::

Antonette said...

Sure did! I am not afraid of snakes. Last year I held a 16ft. Albino Python.

Monponsett said...

Right about here (looking at a photo taken 1000 miles away) is as close as I care to be to any kind of serpent.

Antonette said...

LOL! Aww come on now, you can't be THAT scared of snakes. Could you?