Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 19, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Such Great Heights

Get ready to get up there up this week's Monday Photo Shoot:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show off a picture taken from a height. "A height" you can define as "Higher than I could shoot a picture by holding the camera over my head." Pictures from planes, from the observation decks of skyscrapers, from the roof of your house (although I don't want to put yourself in physical danger to take a picture) or wherever is up there in the air.

Here's mine:



I am standing on a pretty good sized hill looking down at the farm equipment. I hope that even though it's not on a roof or from a plane, it's still a pretty neat "height" view.

Want to join in on the Scalzi fun? Go to John's blog here.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I'd say it's a great "height" shot. Glad my husband didn't pass by while I was looking at it; he's fascinated by any kind of farm equipment to the degree that we have to pull in every tractor dealer and cruise their lots.

My Monday photo shoot is at:

http://journals.aol.com/mosie1944/MYCOUNTRYLIFE/entries/2007/02/19/your-monday-photo-shoot-such-great-heights/2068

Greg said...

I think this qualifies as a height shot. Looks like some very nice land.

Antonette said...

Thank you both!