Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 12, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: On the Phone

Your Monday Photo Shoot: show off your cell phone (provided you have one). Let put the spotlight on perhaps the quintessential technological doodad of the early 21st century.

Here is mine:



I just went from a RAZOR to this LG CU400. I like the phone, but I thought my Razor kept a stronger signal. This is my first LG phone, I read favorable comments about this LG phone so I decided I would try it. So far I am very happy with it.

Want to join in on the Scalzi fun? Go to John's blog here.

3 comments:

Sie said...

ohhh love the nails!

GLendaRs said...

LOVE YOUR NASCAR SCREEN on that there cell phone. 3 days and counting!! Unless of course you have the day off today to watch SPEED TV, which unfortunately I don't ...

cute cat too.

Antonette said...

Thanks!!!