Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Saturday Six



1. Rating them on a scale of one to ten, which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit?

My Answer: Mind

2. Rating them on a scale of one to ten, which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the lowest: friends/family, love or finance?

My Answer: Love (we love each other, but life is dealing us bad cards)

3. Considering all six categories, which do you think would rank closest to the middle, a "5"?

My Answer: Friends/Family

4. Take the quiz: How does your life rate?
Mine:
This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
4.5
Mind:
3.8
Body:
3.7
Spirit:
6
Friends/Family:
4.3
Love:
7.3
Finance:
5.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


5. Of the first three questions, how many of your responses match the responses of the quiz?

My Answer: They are total opposites.

6. Which of the test's responses do you disagree the most with and why?

My Answer: The test was very accurate.

Wanna play along? Go to Patrick's Weekender here.

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

interesting quiz, wasn't it?

happy saturday!

Persian Diviner said...

thank you :)
very nice post :*