Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Saturday Six


1. Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

My Answer: I really don't care to be honest.

2. Have you been invited to any Super Bowl parties? (Or are you throwing your own?)

My Answer: Yes we have been invited, but I will not be going because I am still getting over the flu.

3. If you were invited, would you go, even if you hate football?

My Answer: Sure, why not.

4. Have you ever thrown a party focused on a television program?

My Answer: I had a Super Bowl party.

5. If you were given free tickets to the Super Bowl, would you attend? Why or why not?

My Answer: Yeah if the plane fare was included.

6. Do you worry about security at such an event? Would those worries prevent you from attending or in any way make you less likely to attend?

My Answer: Yes I get worried, but that didn't stop us from going to the Daytona 500 last year which by the way, has more people in attendance than the Super Bowl.

Wanna play along? Click here.

0 comments: