Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 23, 2007

Feline Friday

This is another farm cat. I forgot her name. She's not particularly nice. Blackie (last week's feline) is very friendly.


All you have to do to play along with Feline Friday is update your Journal/Blog with a feline update. Show off your cat in pictures or share a cat tale! You can post your cat story in comments if you'd like. Leave a link back to your Journal/Blog in (sometimes)photoblog's Feline Friday comments.

Tags:

1 comments:

Gattina said...

I came here for WW and scrolling through your blog I discovered that you are a cat lover too ! Why don't you join CATS ON TUESDAY ? It's a group of cat lovers who don't have a special cat blog, but love to write once a week (on tuesdays) about their cats. I started with it about two months ago and now we are a funny little group and have a lot of laughter each week. The rules are on my cat blog http://gattinamycats.blogspot.com/ (I am not a blogging cat)