Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 29, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Let There Be Light

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Snap a picture of a really interesting lamp or light fixture. It doesn't have to be in your home, although it's nice if it is. Note that for this Photo Shoot I am explicitly excluding holiday lights and decorations; we already did that. These lights should be ones that you'd see on a non-holiday. Note also that, of course, shooting a picture of a light fixture can wash out the details of said fixture if you're not careful. It's a little bit of a photo challenge.

I have two that I thought were interesting. The first one is a rustic candle holder and the other one is the lamp behind it. I thought the lamp was quite unique I hope you do too!




Want to join in on the Scalzi fun? Go to John's blog here.

0 comments: