Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 01, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: First Photos of 2007!

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Put up the first picture you took in 2007. Some of you took them last night, right around midnight; some of you haven't taken them yet. But whatever your first picture is this year -- post it, baby!

Here's Mine:

Jasmine partied it up on New Year's Eve!

Wanna play along? Go to John Scalzi's blog here.



P.S. You know I love getting comments, but I never get any from John Scalzi's assignment participants. I often wonder why that is because I notice that everyone else comments back and forth except when it comes to my blog. I don't bite ya know.

2 comments:

Keri said...

LOL.. that's great!! Beautiful cat.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your cat's name is Jasmine!! My cat's name is Jasmine too, and she's gray and white, but she has blue eyes and she's very fat. Love your Earnhardt page too.

Audrey