Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 04, 2007

What American accent do you have?

Got this quiz from Jennifer's place (Still Randomly Rambling). The quiz is pretty accurate at least for me it was. I was born in North Jersey and currently reside in Central/South Jersey.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The Midland
The South
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

3 comments:

apositivepessimist said...

Apparently I've got an accent from the northeast...dude my accent is really gunna mess with them ky hillbillies, considering I'm also an aussie. kewwwl.

Amy said...

I've got a midland accent aka a non-accent. Hee...and I'm really from southern Illinois originally! Freaky...

Happy New Year!

Cat said...

It said "west" but also said I'm probably from one of those big Southern cities like Dallas...um, I am. I'm from Dallas originally.

I need to work on getting rid of this accent so I can blend into my new home of Colorado. :)