Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weekend Assignment #149: Ill-Advised Teenage Fashions

Weekend Assignment #149: Reveal Your Teenage Fashion Disasters! Yes, whether it's big hair, Nehru jackets, acid-washed jeans or an ill-advised tattoo, let us know what about your style as a teenager you would change today.

Extra Credit: Are you kidding? Pictures, baby!

Here's my ill-advised fashion statement:



Yeah, I don't have a scanner so the photos are blurry. I'm sure you get the point though. If you don't let me give you some clues:

1. I live in NJ
2. The 80's
3. Loved to go to the malls
4. Wigwams

What does that equal? Big Jersey Girl Hair!

3 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

Biggest. Hair. Ever.

Rose said...

You have nice hair just lots of it. :)

Antonette said...

I still do have lots of hair, just it's not teased and big like it was back in the 80's!