Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Saturday Six



1. If you knew you would die the following day, what would you do with your blog: edit some parts of it and leave it up for posterity, leave it as it is, or delete it?

My Answer: First I would blog a final entry to say goodbye and then before the stroke of midnight I would delete my blog.

2. Other than your own blog, what single website do you visit the most?

My Answer: Other than all my personal sites (I have many), it would have to be NASCAR.com

3. How many different email accounts do you currently own, counting work and home?

My Answer: Three

4. Take the quiz: How addicted to the internet are you?

My Answer:
You Are 59% Addicted to the Internet

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.


5. Are you more likely to visit the internet the first thing in the morning or the last thing at night?

My Answer: A little while after I get up in the morning.

6. Who was the last person you had an email/instant message conversation with? When was the last time you saw that person in person?

My Answer: Britt. I have never met her in person yet.

0 comments: