Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 04, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Winter Decorations

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show off your winter home decorations. If you've put up something seasonal (or have shots of decorations from seasons gone by) let's see what they look like. These can include lights and lawn decorations. However, don't post pictures of Christmas trees or menorahs. We'll save those for another Photo Shoot, probably next week.

Here's mine:

Table Cloth w/Snowman centerpiece

One of my seasonal wall hangings I put up.

A festive table runner

Wanna play along? Go to John Scalzi's blog here.

6 comments:

MariesImages said...

I love visiting here....your always redecorating!!!! Never a dull moment here. Love your winter decorations &
your Christmas/winter background on your blog. It's so very holiday-ish!!!
Marie

Joshua Xalpharis said...

You have marvelous decorations!

Though, the tablecloth and centerpiece stand out, in my opinion. That's just the most awesome thing ever.

It's something I'd use myself, and my idea of decorations is taking down Thanksgiving stuff.

Antonette said...

Thank you so much for your compliments. You made my night!

Sie said...

Decorations? Mine are still in a box.... somewhere. oy

Monponsett said...

The decorations are cool...but what I want to steal from you is that graphic of Santa with the elfette in his lap.

Antonette said...

I don't have that graphic. I didn't create the template. Sorry.