Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 25, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Loot!

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of a present you've received during the holidays. Should be pretty easy, right?

Well truth be told Joey and I didn't exchange gifts today. Our gift to each other is a two week vacation that hopefully will happen sometime in late February or March. However, while Christmas shopping for his parents we splurged on ourselves. We stopped by a few different stores and I got a few things. One of the items bought was this gorgeous watch:


P.S. Sorry for the blurry photo. I can't seem to figure out how to get clear close-ups with my digital camera.

Wanna play along? Go to John Scalzi's blog here.

4 comments:

The ParkHopper said...

Love the watch! I just discovered a Fossil outlet near me that has bunches of $60+ watches for under $20. I'll be back there in a few months to pick out a birthday present for myself, I'm sure!

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your much needed (I assume) vacation!

Mr. Fabulous said...

Oh good, I am glad it is the photo that is blurry and not the watch. It would make it very hard to tell time.

Laura said...

very pretty and sparkly

Rona's Home Page said...

That's a very nice gift.