Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. You spot a UFO, a genuine flying saucer. You decide to mention it to those close to you. Do you expect that most would believe you, or assume that you're either joking or nuts?

My Answer: Some would believe me and some would think I'm nuts. It's 50-50.

2. If it had to be one or the other, would you prefer that your blog readers were all family and friends who knew you personally or folks who had never met you in person, and why?

My Answer: Definitely folks who never met me. My family doesn't know I have a blog and I'd like to keep it that way.

3. Are you planning to do any special posts tomorrow or Monday to look back over either your best posts or the significant events of 2006?

My Answer: Nope

4. Take the quiz: What kind of jewel are you?
My Answer:

What kind of jewel are you?

Diamond

Your beauty is both breathtaking and stunning. Your friends could see you everyday and still be enchanted.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.




5. Do you own a piece of jewelry with this particular jewel in it?

My Answer: Heck yeah! Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

6. Whether you normally make them or not, suppose that you have to make one new year's resolution: what would it be?

My Answer: To lose weight and exercise more which I am already doing.

3 comments:

Mr. Fabulous said...

I need to do number 6 too.

Happy New Year, my friend!

Salihah סליחה صالحه said...

Surfed in off BlogMad... had a nice visit. Peace for 2007!

pkelley said...

Same as salihah. Have a great 2007!