Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Saturday Six



1. Christmas cards must be mailed by Monday to arrive on time. Do you think you'll make the deadline? My Answer: Our cards have already been mailed more than a week ago.

2. If you had to restrict all of your Christmas shopping to one single store, which one would you choose? My Answer: Target

3. If you had to restrict all of the shopping others did for your Christmas gifts to one store, which would you choose? My Answer: Macy's

4. Take the quiz: Which Jones Holiday Soda are you? My Answer:(OMG EWww!)

You Are Broccoli Casserole Soda

Vegetarians taste better!


5. You're invited to a Christmas party and are required to bring a dessert. What would you create for the occasion? My Answer: Cookies

6. How many Christmas parties have you been invited to this season? How many have you attended so far? My Answer: None and None so far.

0 comments: